The Beachwick School of Fly Fishing offers both fly fishing tuition for the absolute beginner through to guiding for the advanced and experienced fisher.
– Our fishing ghillies are available every morning and evening in the fishing season to offer guidance or advice.
– All tackle and equipment are available for hire on site or for sale in our tackle shop.
– Tuition and guidance can be tailored to any need or interest.
– The experienced angler who simply wants to improve the success and enjoyment of his day by having the experience of one of our guides will have the opportunity to explore some of the Beachwick’s wilder and more difficult water. With our guides able to explain the lies, techniques and presentation necessary, it is sure to be successful day’s fishing.
– Private tuition can be on an individual basis or for groups of up to 4. You will be allocated your own private instructor or ghillie for the day.